Tuesday 9 March 2010

Manifesto commitments - so good we hit them twice!

Frank Sinatra's got nothing on me! I just realised while perusing a certain Belle's ponderings that the SNP Scottish Government has surpassed the 'additional 1,000 police officers' target. Thing is, we did that already and it was so satisfying that we did it again (I know, fluctuation in numbers is normal and the drop in the middle was just a matter of retirals and waiting for new recruits but I managed to squeeze a terrible Frank Sinatra joke out of it).

Mind how you plod!

5 comments:

Indy said...

Not a Frank Sinatra song. Gerard Kenny.

Calum Cashley said...

Different songs. I'll post them.

Calum Cashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Indy said...

Nah - New York New York so good they named it twice was def Gerard Kenny.

New York New York was Frank Sinatra

New York New York it’s a wonderful town was Frank Sinatra and Gene Kelly and some other guy.

Calum Cashley said...

Look, what I know about music could be written on the edge of a cd - and you wouldn't even need to go all the way round!

So, anyway, turns out that the youtube clip I found wasn't even Sinatra singing.

Just as well I'm multi-talented in all other areas ...